Line Operator - Level 3
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
We are the maker, marketer and distributor of branded food products that have been American favorites for decades. Our employees located in more than 20 offices and plants across North America rally around our mission, Reinvigorating Iconic Brands. We work to transform our brands to be more profitable for our customers and more enjoyable for our consumers.
At Pinnacle Foods, every employee has the opportunity to make an impact from marketing and research & development, to manufacturing, finance and sales each function plays a critical role in our success. By living our values of trust, candor and ownership we create great relationships that help us deliver results and drive meaningful change for our brands and business.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
The Line Operator will be responsible for ensuring SQF (Safe Quality Food); food safety and quality by ensuring the process is meeting all standards from Filler thru Palletizer. The Line Operator is responsible for keeping the area in a clean and sanitary condition; assisting other employees with all changeovers, and perform minor maintenance on equipment as needed. The Operator will keep work area clean and safe, keep line running at peak efficiency, assist and understand weight control. The Line Operator will assist as needed, monitor cases and carton codes and conduct all other checks required by Quality to maintain the highest efficiency while adhering to quality standards and reports to Supervisor.
OVERALL ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Individual must be capable of performing all of the following job duties as required
* Must be able to communicate well with others and understand team concept
* Must understand and follow all GMP s for producing quality product
* Must be able to follow and understand production schedule
* Must follow all OSHA and Plant safety rules
* Assist operators with minor change-over aspects
* Will perform duties as assigned by Supervisor or Team Leader
* Able to lift, push, pull up to 50 pounds
* Other duties as assigned
* Must be able to assemble and operate high speed equipment, including but not limited to Kitter, Mixer, Freezer, Former, Fryer, and PSGLee
* Must be able to assist the Operators in all duties such as clearing jams, stacking off, climbing, machine faults, loading of materials, checking code dates, etc.
* Responsible for recording of specific information in CDC
* Responsible for adhering to Quality Assurance standards and WinSPC - computerized weight control
* Responsible for minor repairs and adjustments of each machine center line
* Responsible for staging changeover parts prior to changeover and returning changeover parts to changeover parts cart
* Ability to follow oral and written instructions, short correspondence and memos.
Level 3 must perform all above and below duties
* Responsible for communicating to your peers.
* Ability to follow and/or interpret SOP or SMS.
* Must be focused and proactive, highly organized and good at multi-tasking
* Monitor and adjust machines to meet product specs.
* Open to travel outside the U.S. at the beginning of employment (to train at existing facility)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* Any previous manufacturing experience will be preferred
* Ability to complete basic match computation
* Understanding of weights and measurements
* High School Diploma or GED - required
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other legally protected basis.