Line Packer-Distribution Center
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
North Puget Sound
JOB DESCRIPTIONA local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Warehouse Packager in Everett, WA for a long-term temporary opportunity. Packaging positions require candidates to work on assembly line packaging products, operate computer to print label, and transport products within a warehouse environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for assembler roles include but are not limited to:
• Operate computer to print labels
• Very detail orientated
• Packaging kits to order specifications
• Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
• Handling finished materials and move to appropriate storage areas within the warehouse
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Able to lift 50lbs repeatedly
• Stand for long periods of time
• Ability to work overtime
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
We have openings first shift (Monday - Friday)
Pay for this position is $13.00/hr plus overtime as needed.
Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an preventative medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled