Linux / C Software Engineer, Distributed Computing Comple
HasOffers - Seattle, WA
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Linux/C Software Engineer, Distributed Computing Complexity
THE C PROGRAMMER OPPORTUNITY:
HasOffers is a bootstrapped, rapidly growing, and profitable start-up producing Software as a Service (SaaS) products utilized by the largest names in online + mobile advertising and eCommerce. With this positive momentum, we are hiring a C Programmer (Software Engineer) with a foundational computer science background, Linux mastery, proven industry experience, and a desire to grow through interesting projects & interaction with a great team. This year, we are tackling some of online advertising's most difficult technical challenges. That said, if the idea of seeing your code positively impact an entire industry gets you excited, this might be the role for you.
* 3+ years of professional C Programming Experience (Software Engineer / Developer)
* Scripting proficiency with Python
* Experience w/ complex Distributed Computing / Processing
* BA/BS in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or related discipline (truly equivalent work experience will suffice)
* Experience programming with another core language (PHP, Java, etc) in a professional environment.
* Senior-level experience in a Linux-based server environment.
* Bonus: Cassandra experience.
* Team oriented problem solver: Nobody knows everything, let's work together.
* Resourceful: Can you find the one programmer on the other side of the planet that faced that issue you're facing, solved it, and wrote about the solution online
* Strong sense of ownership and pride in one's work.
* A constant drive to make the company and team better.
THE HASOFFERS EXPERIENCE:
We're a small and energetic company, building a complex and innovative software product/service. Our company is full of passionate people, who love to see the impact of their work. We take time to slow down through social events, team dinners and lunches - so we aren't affraid to get to know each other. We're growing rapidly, so there is a ton of opportunity to grow without the limitations of bureaucracy!
MUST MEET ALL THE QUALIFICATIONS AND EVERYTHING MUST SHOW ON YOUR RESUME. PLEASE IF NOT DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR RESUME.