Linux Testing / QA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Fort Collins, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONSupplier will provide the following services (collectively, the "Services"):
1. Test execution, execution results and defect reporting, and resolution validation
2. Software engineering of test script & suite development
3. Test processes, continuous tool and process improvements
4. Infrastructure support (maintain test systems/networks - identify equipment needs)
5. Develop and implement new test cases / tools
6. Test failure triage (determine if test tool failure versus actual software/firmware defect), failure analysis and corrective action
7. Write and maintain test documentation
8. Maintain proto type and software/hardware inventory used in tests
SUPPLIER PERSONNEL 3.2.
Supplier will provide personnel with the following qualifications and skills to perform the Services:
Mandatory skills and experience for Supplier:
* Expertise in Linux, Windows, Integrity/ProLiant platforms, and PC skills
* Demonstrated strong interpersonal and telephone skills
3. Effective written and verbal communication skills
4. Ability to work in a high pressure environment
5. Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks with minimal direction
6. Demonstrated ability to adapt to a changing environment
7. Ability to define, implement, and monitor process changes
8. Problem-solving approach to resolve problems, improve processes, and increase productivity
9. Issue escalations
10. Generation of status reports
11. Working with project schedules and timelines
12. Works according to SOW deliverables given by HP.
Additional desired skills and experience for Supplier:
1. Networking and SAN fabric and IO
2. Prior knowledge of test methodologies
3. Advanced troubleshooting (e.g., Linux, Windows, etc )
4. Prior experience in testing Microsoft Operating Systems
5. Prior experience in applications running with Windows
6. Demonstrated proficiency in at least one programming language (e.g., C, C++, Perl)
7. Basic knowledge of Windows and Linux.