Several Liquid Weigh/Pack openings 9/1/2016
INX International Ink Co.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY More information about this job:
Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North America s top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. We also provide advanced, environmentally-conscious ink systems and services for digital printing operations.
INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We have several Liquid Weigh/Pack openings to work 2nd and 3rd shift at our Edwardsville, KS facility. The 2nd shift position will work 3 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. CST Monday - Friday. The 3rd shift position will work 11 p.m. to 7:30 a.m. CST Monday - Friday Nights. Manufacturing experience and previous experience within the Ink industry is preferred but not required. We will train the right candidate. The essential function of this position is to weigh quantities of raw materials for use in manufacturing of high-quality printing ink.
* Weighs batches per directions on process order
* Selects the proper mixing tub for the batch
* Use the proper scale for weighing the raw materials
* Records all information on process order
* Efficiently fills proper containers to weight per process order instructions.
* Operates a forklift
QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS - EDUCATION - EXPERIENCE):
* High school diploma or general educational degree (GED)
* Excellent attendance will be expected
* Good math skills and attention to detail
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand, walk and reach 2/3 of the shift.
* Must be able to work overtime as required
A post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check are required. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.