Lithography / Nanofab Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Open position is for a lithography engineering technician. Job responsibilities will include performing lithography experiments on scanner and track tools (such as hand apply or auto exposures), performing post-lithography measurements (such as CDSEM), and handling EUV mask logistics and experimentation (inspection and clean research).
- Executing lithography exposure experiments on 193i and EUV scanners and associated tracks
- Assisting with SEM metrology needs of the broader team, both wafer and mask
- Overseeing EUV mask operations through inspection and clean
- Interact with the engineering community to help plan and execute experiments
- Engineering and optimization on optical inspection metrology
1) Experience with 300mm fab tools, 1 year
2) Proficiency in Word/Excel/Powerpoint, 2 years.
3) Candidates must be team members comfortable in a badgeless, multi-company organization.
4) Selected candidate will interact with broader engineer and vendor community extensively.
5) Other: Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
OTHER SKILLS DESIRED:
Bachelors in science or engineering required. Masters preferred.