Litigation Support Analyst 8/9/2016
Concord Professional Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OUR CORPORATE HISTORY
Concord Professional Services, Inc. has been a provider to the Federal government through GSA Schedules since inception in 1999. Concord has provided our services to over 120 federal agencies and departments in 46 States and six foreign countries during our almost 17 years of operation supplying and supporting nearly 1,300 contracted employees in positions of temporary and non-temporary services nature supporting Professional, Technical and Administrative for the federal government.
Employee benefits are only one aspect of a comprehensive HR support program, but clearly comprise a critical element of extreme importance to contract employees, as well as to our ability to attract and keep high quality personnel. Never has this been truer than in today's environment of extraordinary economic and competitive pressure on small business to reduce cost. Concord has maintained a comprehensive but flexible benefit plan to complement our competitive salaries.
WE ARE CURRENTLY IN A PRE-BID, RECRUITMENT PROCESS FOR THIS REQUIREMENT AND AS SUCH WILL NEED TO HAVE ACCURATE WAGE RATE AND PAST EXPERIENCE INFORMATION FROM ALL APPLICANTS IN RESPONSE TO THIS AD. Concord may also need to receive a "Confirmation of Interest" letter from any applicant that will be used in our submission to the government agency in question. Please see the following for all position details:
The United States Attorney's Office - District of New Jersey is seeking a LITIGATION SUPPORT ANALYST to support attorneys and investigators in the Affirmative CivilEnforcement (ACE) division. Applicant should have a solid background in using currentlitigation support techniques, software and equipment to provide complex legal supportand technical assistance on such electronic systems as Relativity, Concordance, iPro, andCaseMap
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* consulting with and advising case teams on best practices for the preparation of documents and how to best use litigation support technologies to support projects;
* assisting attorneys with productions of material both to and from external parties;
* assisting in the preparation of presentations of evidence in settlement discussions and at trial;
* provide support in the gathering of document production from government agencies;
* processing, uploading, and manipulating data received from opposing counsel;
* training attorneys, paralegals and other personnel on litigation applications;
* assisting in the organization and search of investigative materials;
* assisting in the production of materials to external parties;
* training attorneys, paralegals, and other personnel on litigation applications;
* reinforcing the need to, and benefit of, engaging eDiscovery specialists in the early stages of cases.
* resolving hardware/software interface and interoperability problems, and optimizes systems performance and identifies components to improve overall systems performance;
* diagnosing and resolving litigation support computer system problems and customizes databases and programs modified to meet individual user needs, develops and evaluates procedures and computer specifications designed to ensure indexing consistency, and to maximize the ease with which documents can be retrieved from tailored data files on the computer or other storage medium.
* Bachelor's Degree
* 2-5 years of experience in a litigation support, electronic discovery and/or technology support environment.
* Experience with Relativity, iPro, Concordance, iConect, CaseMap, Palantir, etc.
* Experience analyzing incoming electronic data to determine appropriate processing requirements
* Experience with performing complex searches, managing the technical administration of document reviews and producing data to outside parties using common litigation support platforms
* Experience working directly with a variety of technical and non-technical users
* Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities, work independently, and meet tight deadlines
* Good written/oral communication and organizational skills
* U.S. Citizenship and ability to pass a Federal background investigation a must.
HOURS OF OPERATION; PLACE OF PERFORMANCE; AND CONTRACT DURATION
M-F, 9:00am-5:30pm ; U.S. Attorney's Office 970 Broad Street, Suite 700, Newark, New Jersey; One (1) year contract period.
Job Type: Contract
* Litigation Support: 2 years
Required license or certification:
* Driver's License