Live Master Control Operator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Encompass Digital Media
JOB DESCRIPTIONLive Master Control Operator
In this position you will monitor multiple national televisions for on air correctness and quality 24 hours a day. You will operate master control automation software, ensuring it is programmed and running properly; operate master control switcher in a live environment, at the direction of directors and assistant directors.
* Interact with the automation software, making changes to the on air schedule when necessary to ensure continuity in the on air product.
* Operate broadcast equipment.
* Must be flexible with hours due to the operational needs of the business.
* Must have minimum of four years experience in the broadcasting industry.
* Individual must be able to work under pressure and meet strict job deadlines.
* Must have a good working knowledge of computers and software systems.
* Ability to work with short deadlines.
* Must be detail oriented and be able to manage multiple events simultaneously.
* Must be able to work within the team concept.
* Must have reliable transportation.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, holidays and over time on a rotating shift basis.
* Knowledge of video and audio signals.
* Ability to read and understand technical operations manuals.
* Experience with automation systems.
* College degree or technical school preferred.
The nature of this position requires the employee to work in an administrative office environment. This position is administrative in nature and has no unusual physical demands. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
250 Harbor Drive
Stamford, Connecticut, 6902
Encompass Digital Media is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work
being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be
construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform
duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.