This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
Saputo, one of the top ten dairy processors in the world
and among the top three cheese producers in the United
States, is looking for Transportation Load Planners in
our Milwaukee area support office. These Load Planners
will be responsible for the following items:
* Responsible for end-to-end transportation management
for TL and LTL.
* Identify opportunities to maximize TL by
consolidating LTL shipments.
* Develop transportation plans to support events
including holidays, short term open/close schedules
* Communicate and collaborate externally with carriers
on a regular basis.
* Communicate and collaborate internally with Customer
Service, Distribution, Operations, Sales and Supply
Planning on a regular basis.
* Identify and communicate current or future
transportation issues, as well as recovery plans.
* Maintain exception management processes for OS&D and
rejections, and execute disposition decisions.
* Analyze Transportation metrics, and identifies
strategies to improve performance.
* Review Transportation processes for continuous
* Other duties or projects as required.
* Values that align with the Saputo culture.
* Bachelor s degree in Supply Chain Management,
Transportation, Engineering or related field or
equivalent work experience required.
* 1-3 years experience in transportation, supply
chain, or logistics position preferred.
* Proven analytical, data management, organization and
* Ability to multi-task and be detail oriented with
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office, in particular MS
Excel. Previous ERP experience preferred.