This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB TITLE: Load Runner
Duration: Full Time / Permanent
PERFORMANCE ARCHITECT RESPONSIBILITES:
* Strong experience in LoadRunner, experience in Performance Engineering as an architect
* Provide subject matter expertise on AppDynamics 3.9.x or higher.
* Assist with the instrumentation of production and non-production applications and systems. Document and test instrumentations.
* Upgrade Controller and agents as required.
* Document and test the AppDynamics customizations.
* Customize AppDynamics to provide dashboards, monitoring, and notifications/alerts for various Moody's applications - both in the production and non-production environments.
* Create and tune AppDynamics notifications/alerts.
* Act as Level 3 support for AppDynamics infrastructure and software issues.
* Work with the AppDynamics Team to create standards, policies, and procedures around the use of AppDynamics in the pre-production and production environments.
* Create and maintain run books that document application and system instrumentation steps.
* Document operational steps and practices necessary to perform the assigned administrative duties
* Work with Moody's Development and Infrastructure Teams to resolve J2EE/.NET performance issues.
* Assist in tuning and troubleshooting efforts.
* Experience and competence working at OS command lines including Linux and Window command prompts.
* Experience with common Java web application architecture frameworks, distribution mechanisms and messaging components such as servlets, struts, Spring, EJB, web services, RMI, JMS, MQ-Series, etc.
* Experience with common .NET web application architecture frameworks, distribution mechanisms and messaging components such as ASP.NET , ASMX, WCF, MSMQ, etc.
A Global IT consulting firm with several large customer engagements across Europe and US. It provides strategic business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services to help clients leverage technology and create impactful and measurable business value for every IT investment.
Avance Consulting Services is a global talent acquisition and executive search company. We work exclusively with some of the most reputed and admired clients across various sectors and geographies.