Loader - 2nd Shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Are you looking for an entry-level light industrial position* Do you enjoy working on your feet and moving throughout the day* If so, then we may have just the opportunity you've been hoping for!
Pro Staff is seeking highly motivated candidates for warehouse positions in Oshkosh!
* Pulling Material from staging area to be loaded onto trucks
* Loading Trucks in an organized and strategic fashion
* Using a Scan Gun to check labels
* Additional shipping and receiving responsibilities as required
Hours: 3PM until the job is done for the night
Compensation: $11 per hour
* Must be able to multi-task and work well with others
* Ability to perform some heavy lifting up to 60 lbs is required
* Experience not necessary
* Positive attitude and strong work-ethic are a must
* High school diploma or equivalent is required
* Pre-employment drug screen and background check are required
Think you've got what it takes* Apply now!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.