Loadout Crew Leader 9/6/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SUMMARY: Attends to and supervises the loading of market hogs from commercial finisher buildings by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Follow proper department procedures outlined in Seaboard training manuals:
* Understanding intercompany customer/supplier requirements to insure quality.
* Follow procedures outlined by Team Leaders/Department Heads/Cell Leaders.
* Follow Seaboard attendance and punctuality rules.
* Follow all Seaboard safety guidelines.
Assist Department Team Leaders and Members in meeting production and cost requirements by doing the following. (Additional duties may be assigned.)
* Ensures loadout procedures are followed by all team members.
* Sort and loadout market hogs.
* Following stated pig handling procedures.
* Remove dead animals or tissues as required.
Maintain proper department and farm appearance by:
* Properly storing equipment.
* Washing building, clothing and equipment as needed and scheduled.
* Keeping all trash and items picked up.
* Assisting in cleaning and maintaining office vehicles and all farm areas.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the work environment, knowledge, skill, and/or ability required or preferred. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must have a valid Drivers License and clean MVR.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Seaboard Foods is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Veteran / Disability Employer