Loan Administration Manager - Commercial Real Estate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONIMPACT ON THE BUSINESS
Ensure all Company records for real estate customers are current and accurate to support portfolio management and ensure integrity of Company financial statements. Prepare and/or verify accuracy of reports reflecting area activities, including outstanding, commitments, insurance, classification and timeliness of documentation.
LEADERSHIP & TEAMWORK
* Assist in developing effective strategies in managing the real estate loanportfolio and ensure efforts support business plans while meeting Company objectives by expanding profitable relationships and developing new relationships with potential long-term customers or prospects.
* Ensure credit and legal files contain sufficient and accurate information to support advances and/or expense payments, credit decisions and pursuit of collateral, including ensuring closed loans are acceptable and allow loans to be properly serviced. Conduct periodic physical reviews of each file.
* Lead and develop an effective team through communication, performance management, development plans and reward/recognition practices.
* Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the HSBC brand.
OPERATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS and optimize relations with regulators by addressing any issues.
OBSERVATION OF INTERNAL CONTROLS
Maintains HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators
* Minimum of six years proven, progressive and broad-based commercial mortgage and constructionloan servicing experience or equivalent.
* Bachelors degree in business, related field or equivalent experience.
* Strong managerial, communications, planning, analytical, organizational, customer service and decision-making skills.
* Strong knowledge of commercial real estate products, services and policies and regulations impacting responsibilities.
* Proficiency with personal computers as well as pertinent mainframe systems and software packages.
JOB FIELD : COMMERCIAL BANKING
PRIMARY LOCATION : NORTH AMERICA-UNITED STATES-NEW YORK-BUFFALO
SCHEDULE : FULL-TIME