This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
* Bachelor's degree in business, related field or equivalent experience
* Minimum of three years proven and progressive commercial loan experience or equivalent
* Solid understanding of commercial loan documentation including the ability to read, interpret and make judgments from the documentation
* Sound knowledge of commercial loan products, credit policy, compliance and interpretation of legal and regulatory issues
* Performs work independently with no direct supervision
* Developed communications, customer service and organizational skills
* Ability to make independent, informed decisions
* Knowledge and experience using Bank's accounting system
* PC Skills to include Word and Excel
This individual is an integral part of the closing and servicing functions within the Commercial (Small Business Banking) Lending Portfolio. By performing various functions with relation to supporting of various commercial products to include mortgages, loans, lines, letters of credit, etc., the incumbent will insure policy and regulatory compliance, while maintaining direct customer contact.
* Reviewing credit approvals to insure all loans are closed in accordance with Credit Policy and review, or when applicable prepare, all required legal documentation - often times being relied upon to exercise independent judgment in determining what is required based on each unique transaction.
* Responsible to coordinate the loan closing from documentation review, to calculating the settlement statement, to making the loan funding amount decision and finally booking the loan onto the Bank's accounting system.
* Will use experience and judgment in taking latitude to obtain all required documents and resolve all outstanding issues prior to closing, at closing, and during the life of the loan.
* Responsible for monitoring the integrity of their assigned portfolio to avert loss, mitigate undue risk and provide superior customer service resulting in customer retention and contributing to the Bank's reputation.
Must adhere to pertinent laws, regulations, First Niagara's Compliance Policy and external compliance requirements
923 Main Street PO Box 231, Manchester, Connecticut 06045
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled