Loan Director - Commercial Real Estate 9/6/2016
Cherry Hill, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Director of Loans - Commercial Real Estate is responsible for managing the servicing team and overseeing all functions related to servicing and monitoring commercial real estate loan portfolio. We are looking for an experienced manager who has the skills and prior experience to build a comprehensive servicing platform.
- Manage the loan servicing team to ensure and maintain accuracy of accruals, payment applications, payment collections, advances, collateral maintenance and draw requests.
- Build and maintain relationships with loan borrowers to maintain timeliness of payment receipt and document collection.
- Review collected documents in order to track financial performance, collateral maintenance and loan covenant compliance.
- Collaborate with credit and underwriting to prepare quarterly and annual credit review memorandums.
- Work with legal/closing and credit to prepare and process loan modification and extension requests.
- Travel to properties in order to perform annual site reviews that ensure loan borrowers are achieving their objectives and maintaining the value of the loan collateral.
- Coordinate with credit and servicing to ensure accurate reporting and controls of loan portfolio
- Remain up-to-date on all compliance regulatory policies and procedures and on all pending and proposed regulatory changes affecting compliance
- Education: Bachelor's Degree with a concentration in business, accounting or finance; MBA, J.D. or relevant advanced degree is preferred
- Experience: 10-15+ years servicing for commercial real estate lender, loan servicing and portfolio management with exposure to operations, credit and loan workouts
- Detailed oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Collaborative leader with desire to build a market leading internal and third-party loan servicing platform and team
- Overall computer familiarity and ability to successfully operate current industry standards such as Word and Excel
- Experience using LOANS! servicing software