Loan Document Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description: Loan Document Specialist
The Loan Document Specialist team serves customers in all aspects of applying for and receiving home equity loans and/or lines of credit across the nation. Responds to and researches and resolves escalated inquiries and complaints requiring special handling and that may have been forwarded by mgmt committee members, agencies, and/or senior business leaders. Responsible for performing a variety of loan documentation duties on moderately complex loans, using comprehensive knowledge of policies and procedures for loan products.
* Closing and compliance for loan products
* Interpreting policies while analyzing applicant, property and documentation
* Ordering all required verifications, documentation and subsequent follow ups
* project work to identify/implement process improvements, performance of ongoing reviews as needed
Communicates with others (including customers, merchants, clients, executives, agencies, regulators, bankers) to ensure resolution/negotiation of sensitive and/or time-critical matters.
* 4+ years' experience with customer contact in financial services environment or 3+ years' experience in one or more of the following: operations, underwriting, or quality assurance.
* Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* High attention to detail and accuracy skills
* Experience managing a pipeline of work from assignment to completion
* Mortgage industry experience
* Knowledge and understanding of financial services or call center environment
* Knowledge and understanding of home equity or mortgage processes
* Strong telephone etiquette skills
* Ability to work additional hours as needed
* Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
* This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Email recruitinghelp @ disys.com to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.