Loan Officer Assistant Opportunity - Looking for career oriented individuals!
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Immediate opening available for a Loan Officer Assistant who is looking to be a part of a top producing team with a great future in lending. Must have loan origination, processing or underwriting experience and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum (2) years of experience in Conventional and FHA lending
- Knowledge of Loan Origination software
- Knowledge of DU and LP
- Able to analyze credit reports
- Perform quality control by ensuring that all information is accurate and in accordance with regulations
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong work ethic with excellent verbal and communication skills
- Able to multitask and manage deadlines simultaneously
- Proficient computer skills including Office applications
Job Duties Include:
- Provide assistance to Sr. Loan Officer and Production Manager
- Facilitate client retention by providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Manage all client files from initial lead to contract
- Pre-screen new leads and take face-to-face client meetings when needed
- Solve all problems arising between pre-screening and contract
- Secure necessary documentation for pre-approval
- Work with Sr. LO and PM on loan exceptions
- Prepare and structure files in preparation for Processing Manager review
- Communicate with clients and Realtors throughout the pre-approval process
This is a full-time position. We offer competitive compensation with a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and retirement in a responsive work environment.
Salary + Bonus (DOE) / Benefits / Training
? Conventional and FHA lending: 2 years
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.