Loan Officer - RMR Financial
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 8/26/2017
Indian Wells, CA
Loan Officer First Capital
First Capital, part of RMR Financial, is in search of experienced, proven mortgage professionals to provide mortgage origination services to select Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage and Sotheby s International Realty, Inc. offices. The Loan Officer will continually identify, develop and maintain a quality network of business relationships, and serve as a recurring source of new lending opportunities.
RMR Financial is a subsidiary of PHH Home Loans, LLC, a joint venture between PHH Mortgage and Realogy Holdings Corp. Through this joint venture, PHH Home Loans provides mortgage origination services to more than 700 Coldwell Banker and select Sotheby s International Realty offices owned by NRT LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy and the nation s largest residential real estate brokerage company.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
* Responsible to represent PHH Home Loans in his/her local territory by developing and maintaining relationships primarily with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage brokers and real estate agents.
* Promotes our competitive mortgage products, services, and programs in his/her assigned real estate offices
* Consults with customers about their current and future needs to help them achieve their financing needs
* Responsible to collect and review all needed supporting loan documentation
* Maintains minimum standards for production, capture rate, and quality
* Responsible to originate and close quality loan volume, and increase capture rate through sales and marketing activities
* All originations and business development activities must be compliant and consistent with company policy
* Responsible to regularly participate in activities in connection with mortgage sales, including but not limited to attend closings, open houses, and/or conduct seminars/trainings and other lead-generating activities
Compensation & Benefits:
PHH offers a competitive compensation package which includes:
* Potential new hire guaranteed compensation allows you to get started in your territory as a new hire
* Monthly entertainment & travel reimbursements (mileage)
* Monthly marketing collateral reimbursement
* Monthly recognition and awards and an annual Chairman s Club trip for our top performers
* National and state licensing education and testing assistance with reimbursements of associated costs
* Comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision, dental, 401(k), life and disability coverage and tuition assistance
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
* High school diploma or equivalent required
o 10 years of demonstrated success in Loan Officer or other mortgage originations position may be considered in lieu of a high school diploma or equivalent
* 2 years of experience in outside sales originating mortgage loans required
o 2 years of mortgage sales, processing, or underwriting experience in a call center environment may be substituted for outside sales originations experience
o Minimum of 5 years of financial services related experiences may be considered in lieu of 2 years of experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Knowledge of FNMA, FHLC, FHA, and VA guidelines required
* Ability to acquire national (NMLS) and applicable state licenses
* Proven strong relationship building and customer service skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Proven recent history of meeting loan production requirements
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
* The position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Act and state licensing requirements. Licensing requirements can include, but are not limited to satisfactory completion of background checks, fingerprinting, credit reports, testing and continuing education. This is in addition to what the company requires upon hire.
* Behaves as a Leadership Role Model
* Builds Strong Working Relationships
* Drives and Delivers Exceptional Results
* Customer/External Focus
* Builds and Motivates a High Performing Team (people leaders only)
* Computer proficiency using a laptop and Microsoft Excel and Outlook
* Proficient in Ellie Mae s Encompass LOS
* Physical requirements include the ability to move 15+ pounds and the ability to stand/sit/walk for 6-8 hours a day
* Valid driver s license within commutable distance (60 miles) to territory
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
PHH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status