- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Loan Officer Senior II
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
The Business Development Officer is responsible for developing new deposit, loan and merchant business for a specific target market of small to medium size business and business professionals. Identifies prospects for referral to wealth management, cash management and the Bank s trust affiliate. Provides a superior level of customer relations and service. The position of Business Development Officer is responsible for attaining established Bank goals through active participation in sales management and officer call programs. Provides input on local economic trends and local market issues.
* Reinforces the application of superior customer service through his or her example along with appropriate follow through with involved customers and employees.
* Engages in business development activities and solicitation of new business prospects.
* Participates in business and service organizations, including public speaking; actively involved in instilling and maintaining a positive sales environment through education of the Bank s products and services.
* Investigates and follows-up on significant changes in status of existing customers; meets with customers to discuss needs and outline appropriate Bank services and to resolve problems as necessary;
* Reviews marketing strategies in relation to Bank goals recommending suitable marketing approaches.
* Retains or expands existing business within the framework of the business development call program.
* May assist in gathering information from the borrower at the direction of the lender.
* Bachelor s degree from a four-year college or university or five (5) or more years of related experience and/or training;
* Intermediate experience, knowledge and training in financial statement and tax return analysis typically resulting from a combination of education in accounting, financial and/or credit analysis or related areas.
* Advanced knowledge of related state and federal banking compliance regulations, Bank policies and procedures, and the Bank s products and services.
* Intermediate experience, knowledge and training in all lending and operations activities and terminology.
* Proven ability to develop business relationships.
* Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to equal employment and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, nation origin, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information. Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process and/or need an alternative method of applying, please email email@example.com or call (702) 252-6257