Loan Review Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONUnder guidance of various Board of Directors: Manages the Corporation's Subsidiary Bank loan review activities. Informs the Board of Directors and Senior Management of loanportfolio quality, potential loan problems, and loss exposure. Reports exceptions when lending practices do not conform with established policy. Generates and presents summary reports to Corporate Senior Management and various Subsidiary Board of Directors.
* Directs the continuous review of loans and commitments for the purposes of risk grading, determination of degree of attention required, identification of potential credit problems, and conformity with Corporate Bank policies and regulatory directives. Manages generation of management reports regarding quality and trends in the Corporate loanportfolio.
* Provides credit risk management and regulatory input for numerous board and management committees. Active member of Credit Policy Committee and non-voting member of subsidiary bank Loan Loss committees. Conducts workout credit discussions and Credit Policy issues with managerial personnel.
* Reviews major and complex loans and reports exposures to management.
* Maintains ongoing credit risk oversight of existing major adversely graded credits.
* Plans and organizes all activities within department.
* Responsible for review and recommendation of all staffing actions on members of department. Sets up training programs and monitors activities.
* Conducts Loan Quality exit reviews at all Subsidiary Banks and Credit Departments to ensure consistency and uniformity of reporting.
WHAT ARE THE 3-4 NON-NEGOTIABLE REQUIREMENTS ON THIS POSITION
5+ Commercial and indirect-lending loan review experience. We will not consider a job-hopper (no more than 3 jobs in the last 10-15years). 3+ years of loan review experience for a banking institution (credit union, ok). At least 3+ years as a team lead, supervisor or manager in loan review.
WHAT ARE THE NICE-TO-HAVE SKILLS
Compliance knowledge a plus, but not required. -rejected candidates have been lacking in not being LOAN REVIEW people. They are NOT looking for underwriters, portfolio managers or sales people. JOB HOPPING IS a NO. not looking for mortgage experience, looking for indirect lending experience
WHAT IS EXCITING ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY PLEASE USE THIS SECTION TO DESCRIBE TEAM AND COMPANY CULTURE.
Great benefits including a 6% 401k matching and after 1year4% profit share. 4 weeks of PTO, 2 floating holidays (after 1year) in addition to company paid holidays. Interview Process: PS w/ HR PS with HM or straight to F2F w/ HM Decision