Loan Review Manager 9/3/2016
Anuva Resource Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Title- Loan Review Manager
* Directs the continuous review of loans and commitments for the purposes of risk grading, determination of degree of attention required, identification of potential credit problems, and conformity with Corporate Bank policies and regulatory directives. Manages generation of management reports regarding quality and trends in the Corporate loan portfolio.
* Provides credit risk management and regulatory input for numerous board and management committees. Active member of Credit Policy Committee and non-voting member of subsidiary bank Loan Loss committees. Conducts workout credit discussions and Credit Policy issues with managerial personnel.
* Reviews major and complex loans and reports exposures to management.
* Maintains ongoing credit risk oversight of existing major adversely graded credits.
* Plans and organizes all activities within department.
* Responsible for review and recommendation of all staffing actions on members of department. Sets up training programs and monitors activities.
* Conducts Loan Quality exit reviews at all Subsidiary Banks and Credit Departments to ensure consistency and uniformity of reporting.
Great benefits including a 6% 41k matching and after 1 year 4% profit share. 4 weeks of PTO, 2 floating holidays (after 1 year) in addition to company paid holidays. Interview Process: PS w/ HR PS with HM or straight to F2F w/ HM Decision
WHO DOES THIS POSITION REPORT TO
This person will act as the Loan Review Manager - VP and will make a base pay + incentive plan (including stock options). They will report to the Chief Credit Administrator and oversee a team of 3-5 people. Working hours are M - F, 8-5 and will include some travel (25% from Fresno to Santa Rosa locations). This person will work out of the Fairfield location.
WHAT ARE THE 3-4 NON-NEGOTIABLE REQUIREMENTS ON THIS POSITION
5+ Commercial and indirect-lending loan review experience. We will not consider a job-hopper (no more than 3 jobs in the last 1-15 years). 3+ years of loan review experience for a banking institution (credit union, ok). At least 3+ years as a team lead, supervisor or manager in loan review.