- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Loan Servicing Officer
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
The Loan Servicing Officer is responsible for some or all daily operational activities including inputting and processing advance requests, applying payments, boarding loans to the Bank's accounting systems, ensuring and maintaining collateral perfection, auditing inputs to ensure accuracy and consistency with Bank policies and procedures. Ensures loans and agreement comply with state and federal laws, regulations, and Bank lending policies and procedures. Provides a high level of customer relations and service.
* Reviews loan documentation for accuracy and completeness; monitors compliance with state and federal laws and regulations and the Bank s lending policies and procedures
* Actively participates in assuring quality control in regards to audits and certifications
* Balances lending-related general ledger accounts; process block entries and miscellaneous corrections.
* Consistently applies superior decision making techniques pertaining to inquiries, approvals, requests as they apply to existing policies and procedures, keeping within assigned approval limits.
* Assists Loan Officers and other Bank personnel on department business to coordinate inter and intra-departmental activities
* Resolves inquiries or issues relating to loan documentation preparation matters.
* High School or GED
* Three (3) or more years of related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Commercial lending/Accounting/Finance experience preferred.
* Intermediate skills in personal computer operation; mainframe computer (ITI) system; word processing, spreadsheet and account opening software programs (e.g., Microsoft Word and Excel, etc.).
* Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or financial industry related curriculum, should be applicable to the financial industry.
Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to equal employment and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, nation origin, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information. Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process and/or need an alternative method of applying, please email email@example.com or call (702) 252-6257