Loan Servicing Specialist II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
Western Alliance Bancorporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
The Loan Servicing Specialist will be responsible for performing duties related to flood determination searches, compiling and reviewing flood reports, researching flood regulations to ensure compliance with loan documentation, and completing input to core system and tickler systems for flood related tracking.
* Process requests for flood searches, including verifying all information is complete and requesting missing information as needed.
* Maintain log of flood requests.
* Complete required documentation for verification process, including Recap forms, and the Flood Insurance Amount Verification form.
* Participate in internal department monitoring and data scrubbing processes.
* High school diploma or one year certificate from college or technical school and two (2) or more years related experience and/or training. Work related experience should consist of relevant experience in the financial industry with emphasis in loan servicing, operations, or a combination. Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or financial industry related curriculum, should be financial industry related.
* Intermediate experience, knowledge and training in lending activities, terminology, and products/services.
* Basic knowledge of related state and federal banking compliance regulations, and other Bank lending policies.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to equal employment and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, nation origin, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information. Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process and/or need an alternative method of applying, please email email@example.com or call (702) 252-6257