This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Black Knight Financial Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems, data and analytics offerings, and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Administers the necessary product requirements to maintain consistent account control of clients that use BKFS software products and ensure that the quality and utilization of BKFS software products satisfies client needs.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provides in-depth product support to BKFS clients by resolving incoming inquiries.
* Maintains and fosters the relationship between the clients and BKFS by ensuring client satisfaction, maintaining client communication and problem resolution.
* Responds to customer product inquiries via telephone or in written internet-based email or chat sessions.
* Resolves customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
* Troubleshoots problems with malfunctioning electro/mechanical equipment or software applications and recommends corrective action.
* Documents customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
* Recreates client issues in test environment, identifies/documents how applications and systems interact to support business processes.
* Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily client-centric activities.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Requires working a 10am-7pm ET shift Monday- Friday
Bachelors Degree in Business related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Prior banking or finance related experiences a plus, personal banking experience preferred
* Documents client information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development
* Knowledge of BKFS products and services
* Strong analytical skills
* Knowledge in programming, business analysis or implementation of software products
* Organizational and time management skills required
* Self-starter with proven ability to work independently
* Extremely comfortable working with computers and a variety of applications
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong problem solving skills
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Developing proficiencies role. Basic skill with moderate level of proficiency. Has broad understanding in one or more BKFS Products. Follows scripts or uses documentation to solve problems. Generally performs single-function tasks that tend to be small to moderate size and scope. Works under close to moderate supervision with limited latitude for independent judgment. Consults with senior peers on non-complex projects to learn through experience. Typically requires up to three (3) years of experience. A high school diploma or GED is required for this role.
Black Knight Financial Services is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer