Lobby Bartender Full-Time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
The Bartender will be responsible for providing efficient friendly customer service at all times and to maintain a clean, professional top quality bar.
* Mix drinks for servers according to standard recipes.
* Familiarity with the wine list and the stemware and appropriate garnishes used.
* Follow procedures as outlined in employee manual and bartenders manual. Jigger pour, making drinks for servers only when rung in on Micros.
* Keep bar stocked and clean. Follow sidework sheet.
* Monitor inventory.
* Ensure the consistency in the presentation and recipes of all cocktails
* Be familiar with and enforce all policies related to liquor liability laws.
* Be familiar with all property amenities and other restaurants.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Two years bartending experience.
* Extensive wine knowledge.
* One-year restaurant experience.
* Pleasant personality.
* Excellent communication skills.
* TIPS certification required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: