This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONLocalization Producer - produce and manage various localization projects for the iTunes Localization team
- Manage web content and software localization including QA
- Produce and execute Localization QA plan, monitor and resolve bugs efficiently & timely
- Organize and process translation asset/file in translation tool and database, meticulous attention to detail is required
- Vendor allocation, various project-related administrative tasks
- Thorough understanding of localization file formats (HTML, XML, STRINGS, JS, etc.) is required
- Able to prioritize and thrive under pressure and deadlines
The ?Must Haves?:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years hands-on Localization QA or Project Management experience is required
- Solid experience in managing localization for web content, software, and Localization QA
- Hands-on experience with computer aided translation tools is required. Experience with bug tracking database strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Proficiency in another language desired
- Highly accountable; committed to excellence, with an outstanding attention to detail
The ?Nice to Haves?:
- Web application production, development, internationalization engineering experience is desired.
- Some database experience/knowledge (e.g. formatting data loads, data validation practices) is a ?nice to have.? We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.