Lock Desk Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Capital Markets Lock Desk Analyst
The Capital Markets Lock Desk Analyst will play a pivotal role in ensuring loans are accurately locked within PHH Home Loans systems and within the investor websites. Will be accountable for ensuring the quality and accuracy of lock information and adherence to the PHH Home Loans Capital Market Policy. In addition, will be expected to have a high level understanding of investor lock policies and product guidelines.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Review and implement lock requests, lock extensions and loan characteristic changes submitted via email by Loan Officers and the Operations team in a timely fashion
* Ensure all loans are locked and updated with investors per Capital Markets Policy
* Provide a high level of customer service when communicating with Loan Officers and Operations teams in regards to lock requests, lock extensions, re-locks and loan characteristic changes
* Research investor lock, extension and re-lock policies and product guidelines
* Manage Daily Edit Report to confirm loan characteristic changes are updated with the investor and are updated accurately within PHH Home Loans systems
* Proactively identify and resolve issues related to loan pricing; appropriately escalate issues as needed
* Perform other administrative duties relevant to the role
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor s Degree preferred, in lieu of bachelor s degree, 3+ years work experience in the mortgage industry or customer service position will be considered.
* 2-4 years work experience in a business related office environment preferred
* Prior customer service experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Excellent communication & written skills are required.
* Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills are required.
* Knowledge of mortgage products and ability to research investor policies and guidelines.
* Experienced using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook preferred.
* Must be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule
* Ability to manage multiple functions simultaneously with limited supervision and within a compressed timeframe.
* Advanced math skills
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
* Must pass PHH Corporation s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
* Behaves as a Leadership Role Model
* Builds Strong Working Relationships
* Drives and Delivers Exceptional Results
* Customer/External Focus
* Strong understanding and experience in Excel, Word, Outlook required
TRAVEL / WORK SCHEDULE
* 10:00 AM- 7:00 PM EST
* Generally no work-related travel required
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
PHH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status