D & R Technical Solutions, Inc. - Endicott, NYThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- D & R Technical Solut... D & R Technical Solutions, Inc.
- Endicott, NY
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- Mid-Career (2 - 15 years)
- Some College
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
D & R Technical Solutions, www.dandr.com, is seeking a motivated and detail-oriented individual to assume the role of a Logistics Analyst. This position is responsible for a series of product support analyses and report development for a variety of complex equipment.
Duties include analysis of engineering data to determine maintenance requirements, actions and support resources required for equipment support:
• Conduct analysis on electrical, mechanical and electronic equipment types for commercial and military equipment.
• Identify and develop maintenance task information on various equipment types.
• Develop data in a cooperative team environment with co-workers and customers.
• Generate reports, conduct initial quality check and prepare reports for customer submittal
• Act as project lead and interact with customers to discuss and review analysis conducted and reports provided
• Interface with customer program and engineering personnel.
• Ability to interpret engineering drawings and schematic diagrams.
• Skilled with Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, Access.
• Willingness to travel occasionally as needed.
• Military experience, with knowledge of the military maintenance and supply environment, a plus.
Please send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Health Insurance
- 401K / Retirement Plan
- Sick Leave
- Vision Insurance