Logistics Coordinator II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONAssist with coordination of inbound/outbound transportation operations at the Marinette facility. Enter freight chargebacks, tracking information and other data into the SAP Delivery record. Manually Scan and Process Documents into DMS. Maintain and create reports on transportation and warehousing activity. Knowledge of DOT Hazardous Materials regulations pertaining to product shipment is necessary. The ability to lift up to 70 pounds is required.
1. Input carrier pro/airway bill numbers and shipping date information for each shipment into the SAP Delivery record daily. Included in this is end of period processing which may require Saturday and/or holiday work.
2. Process freight chargebacks for Marinette (US22) and enter into SAP Delivery record daily.
3. Manually Scan and Process Documents into DMS.
4. Maintain and create reports on transportation and warehousing activity.
5. Prepare paperwork for International Courier shipments, with the creation of airway bills and IATA/ICAO Dangerous Goods declarations for hazardous air shipments.
6. International Pack and Hold analysis for weekly update to International Customer Service for escalation.
7. Assist with preparation and tracking of loss, damage and overcharge claims with carriers.
8. Manual Processing of Drop Shipment Receipts.
9. Manual creation of Call Tags for RMAs with Carriers.
10. Manual creation of Commercial Invoices for Canadian Shipments.
11. Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
1. High School degree required.
2. SAP experience desired.
3. Ability to handle multiple tasks with a high degree of detail in a fast paced environment is required.
4. Transportation experience (claims, hazardous materials documentation, air shipment processing) beneficial but not an absolute requirement.
SUPERVISORY AND STAFF RELATIONSHIPS
* Reports to Transportation Supervisor.
* Frequent contact with Warehouse Supervisors, Transportation providers, Delivery Specialists, Customer Service and shipping personnel.
* Occasional contact with Accounting, Purchasing and production planners.