Logistics Coordinator - Roselle, IL
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PRIMARY FUNCTIONS:
* Work with approved transportation companies to work out most cost effective product movements out to rental fleet and customers.
* Run and provide freight quotes for Medical bed and other special orders
* Assist with drop ship order placement and billings.
* Enter tracking information into ERP systems for all LTL orders/freight charges.
* Collaborate with all departments to change/expedite/cancel pick tickets for ERP systems.
* Pull and distribute pick tickets for all ERP systems. Data enter all pick tickets and file appropriately.
* Liaison for all pick ticket/tracking information requests from other departments.
* Ensure daily orders are invoiced by analyzing status 62 report and dashboards.
* BOL entry for truck orders.
* Other planning, warehouse, logistics admin tasks as assigned.
* At least 2 years experience in a mid-level administrative role (emphasis on Logistics Planning preferred).
* Experience in SAP and Import/Export Compliance training preferred.
* Undergraduate degree or the equivalent amount of training and experience is required.
* Specialized training in logistics is preferred.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - able to work effectively with all levels of individuals, both within and outside of the organization.
* Computer literacy: Windows O.S.; MS Office Suite; some database concepts and reporting tools.
* Ability to prioritize under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.