This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 2/15/2017
NFI Industries (Corporate)
Cherry Hill, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis position will assist in development and implementation of innovative solutions which lower cost, improve service and enhance operational effectiveness within a dedicated fleet and distribution environment for major clients. This position reports to the Director of Logistics Engineering.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Create spreadsheets, databases and decision support tools to perform detailed data analysis.
* Provide analytical support for development of operational pricing and distribution solutions.
* Engage with Operational personnel to improve processes and reduce costs of existing facilities.
* Provide on-site support during start-up phase.
* Interface with Client's supply chain team to develop new opportunities and improve existing processes.
* Create internal SOPs and training manuals.
* Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain preferred
* 1-5 years of work experience in both Transportation and distribution environments.
* Experience in one or more key functional areas: transportation management, dedicated fleet operations and distribution strategy.
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
* Extremely detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
* Excellent communications skills. Experience preparing and presenting oral and written presentations.
* Willingness to travel at short notice and over 80% domestic.
* Ability to work cross department and internally and externally.
* Experience in mapping existing process and creating training manuals (SOP).