Logistics Modernization Program (LMP) Stockage Analyst (3378)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Logistics Management Institute
Crystal City, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
Position is on the staff of Acquisition Logistics Policy and Programs Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army (Acquisition, Logistics and Technology) (ASA(ALT)). Work will be accomplished on site in the client facility located in Crystal City, VA.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Serves as the primary analyst and point of contact for program/project, contract administration and technical issues related to Operational Project Code 9 Stocks within the Army s Logistics Modernization Program (LMP) for all Program Executive Officer (PEO)/Program Manager (PM) offices.
Initial duties and responsibilities include:
* Conducts annual data call and consolidates responses from the twelve PEO staffs and associated PM offices; provides feedback to all stakeholders to ensure all stocks are properly assigned.
* Tracks and monitors Operational Project Code 9 Stocks within LMP and ensures that all stocks are properly assigned to an ownership code of 9 with an appropriate project code.
* Analyzes project codes for dormancy and coordinates resolution between lifecycle management commands and PM offices.
* Prepares monthly Operational Code 9 Discrepancy Reports and identifies activities that are not coding stocks properly; coordinates directly with the PEO staff, PM and life cycle management command to resolve discrepancies.
* Coordinates with PEO staffs and PM office leads to capture monthly reporting requirements; follows-up using email and phone calls to ensure all data and reporting is kept up to date.
* Develops and conducts automated queries and data calls to help facilitate exploration and problem solving to identify gaps within established processes and recommends solutions.
* Maintains LMP account access, coordinates all required reporting and facilitates issue resolution for PEO/PM staffs concerning account set-up, access, training and problem resolution.
* Prepares documents to help communicate business processes changes and recommends policy adjustments to facilitate auditability of all PEO/PM assets within LMP.
* Analyzes OP 9 stock to categorize by Army class of supply, dollar value, project code owner and other potential categories; identifies trends and prepares briefing slides and reports on findings of such analysis.(80 hours)
* Organizes and runs quarterly/monthly meetings with the program executive offices to identify and resolve any issues on behalf of government; provides summary reports of quarterly/monthly meetings to government lead to identify unresolved issues. (110 hours)
* Develops and manages headquarters, Department of the Army tracking system taskings for all areas of responsibility. (40 hours)
* Bachelor s degree from an accredited college or university, or a minimum 10 years equivalent experience in logistics, supply and property management in support of U.S. Army systems and equipment.
* 5 years experience in the logistics, supply and property management in support of U.S. Army systems and equipment.
* 3 years experience working with LMP preferred (Item manager, disposal specialist, other).
* Expert in use of Microsoft suite of applications.
Clearances, Certifications, and Travel
* Active Secret Clearance required.
* Relevant certifications are a plus.
* Availability for occasional travel is required.
Crystal City, Virginia, United States
LMI is committed to the fair treatment of all and to our policy of providing applicants and employees with equal employment opportunities. LMI recruits, hires, trains, and promotes people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other factors protected by applicable law. We welcome applications for employment from qualified disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other covered veterans.