This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Carl Zeiss Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONTo strengthen our Team in Peabody, MA we are seeking a Temporary Logistics Specialist
* This position will involve the data entry associated with warehouse shipments and export related information.
* Verifying data entry
* Invoice generation
* Other administrative assistance as needed.
* Process documents such as purchase orders and shipping receipts, enter and process shipping and package information into FedEx, UPS, and computer systems.
* Compile, sort, and verify accuracy of shipping documentation before entering data into operating system. Daily interaction with Order Administration regarding sales orders.
* Coordinate domestic truck and international air logistics for deliveries to customers or internal service warehouse facility.
* Weekly status indicating component delivery and movement within raw material, service inventory and intake of components.
* Monitors the raw material, inactive/obsolete material, and service spares schedule of delivery.
* Perform daily cycle count and input.
* Process and report on time deliveries of service material.
* Evaluates repair process reliability, develops new processes with operations and service logistics when suppliers are inadequate.
* 3-5 years of experience in logistics or warehousing with focus on supply chain management
* Good understanding of international shipping documentation
* Working knowledge of Excel
* Understanding of Hazardous Materials, shipping regulations
With just under 25,000 employees, ZEISS is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for over 165 years. ZEISS develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application using the link at the bottom of this page, indicating your earliest possible entry date.
Carl Zeiss Ion Microscopy Innovation Center