Logistics and Operations Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis Logistics And Operations Associate Position Features:
? 15 Paid Holidays Yearly
? Monthly Employee Events
? Monthly Fitness Reimbursement
? Great Pay up to $50K
Immediate need for Logistics and Operations associate seeking 15 paid holidays yearly, monthly employee events and monthly fitness reimbursement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate daily logistics activities, including purchase order processing, factory output date confirmation, sales order entry, import paperwork preparation, etc.;
- Reconcile inventory with warehouse on a weekly basis;
- Prepare monthly cost analysis report and RMA reports (failure rate, NTF, DOA);
- Supervise and monitor 3rd party/contracted service center
- Support and respond to customers' requests
- Special projects / other duties when required
Bachelor degree or equivalent;
2+ year of related experience,
PC industry preferred;
Experience in Oracle
Detail oriented and a team player
Must be self-motivated and able to work in a team oriented environment with an emphasis on total customer satisfaction
Great benefits. Apply for this great position as a logistics and operations associate today! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.