Looking for Front End Underwriters in Orlando -
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 11/21/2016
Altamonte Springs, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Looking for Underwriters in the Orlando area for a great opportunity in Orlando.
The job description is as follows:
1. Authority to approve AUS conditions
2. Review 'refer' loans/conditions for recommendations
3. Program identification and ensuring that the corresponding guidelines are adhered to
4. Validating the AUS (Clues, Clout, LP, DU) decision including the review of AUS to identify errors or additional conditions that may be required
5. Validation of all supporting documentation submitted to underwriting including credit, title, appraisal, income, assets, and insurance
6. Review of the credit report for accuracy and red flags
7. Review of the title for accuracy and red flags
8. Calculation of DTI, income, assets, and LTV/CLTV
9. Review for possible misrepresentation, omissions, inaccuracies and red flags
10. Review and decision loans based on guidelines without the presence of an AUS approval to assess an individual's creditworthiness
11. Experience reviewing complex financial documents including computing income utilizing tax returns (tax analysis of Schedule C, S-Corp, Partnership, etc.)
12. Extensive appraisal review experience
13. Sign off authority for conditions related to calculation of income, assets, collateral, and credit
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
Front End, LPS & DU software experience