Looking for a Sales Coordinator in Sarasota
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 12/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
- Conduct telephone meetings with groups and agents to procure necessary information for highly efficient group enrollment.
- Complete final rating as required for group enrollment.
- In office support for traveling sales force.
- Answer phone calls from consultants and other areas in the absence of the Sales Reps and other Sales Personnel.
- Support administrative activities related to Large Group new sales and retention of group business for all product lines.
- Assist Sales Reps with obtaining necessary documents prior to group enrollment.
- Order enrollment materials.
- Provide assistance to internal and external customers regarding enrollment, billing, eligibility and benefits by coordinating with others.
- 3 or more years? experience in a production or administrative support role, preferably in health care operations, marketing or sales.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to prioritize and adjust work as needed in a fast-paced, changing team environment.
- Ability to be expressive in oral communications with clear, articulate and grammatically correct speech.
- Proven Soft Skills in a highly demanding team environment.
- Ability to maintain professionalism in a highly paced corporate office environment
- Also -
Adaptability, Attention to Detail, Being a Quick Study, Change Agent, Highly Effective Communications, Confidence, Customer Commitment, Decision Making, Follow Up, Process Oriented, Responsive, Teamwork We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.