Looking for an AutoCad Drafter -
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Electrical Drafter Job Description
Responsible for creating wiring and layout diagrams used to manufacture industrial motor control panels for the
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: MUS T BE ABLE TO
- Design and draw wiring and layout diagrams.
- Prepare drawings using Autocad software, able to create and edit dynamic blocks, understand and use
?layers? and ?styles?.
- Create and store drawings electronically.
- Explain concepts to fabricators and wiring technicians.
- Have a understanding of electrical circuits including power distribution, circuit protection, relay logic, and
a basic understanding of PLC functionality.
- Research electrical components and determine qualify them as appropriate for given applications.
- Read and understand job specifications and site plans.
- Work with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Must be very organized and have a strong attention to detail.
DESIRED QUALITIES: SHOULD BE ABLE TO
- Have an understanding of PLC?s including some ability to program.
- Program digital controllers via Human-Machine Interface (HMI).
- Prepare drawings using Autocad Electrical software.
- Develop drawings for use with CNC Router machine.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- A 2yr Associates degree is desired (or credible technical or vocational school).
- Must have at least 1 year of work experience using CAD (Computer Aided Drafting)
software, preferably Autodesk products. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.