Loss Prevention Associate - 3rd / Weekend Shift - ReqCode 16000F0O
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Dick's Sporting Goods
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescriptionDICK'S Sporting Goods is seeking full-time distribution center Loss Prevention Associate to join our team in Plainfield, IN! Every associate at DICK'S Sporting Goods is united by a common thread - our PASSION for the sports we love. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of a growing Fortune 500 company that makes lasting impacts on our communities through sport and activity.
DICK'S Sporting Goods operates 4 state-of-the art Distribution Centers located in Smithton, PA (near Pittsburgh); Plainfield, IN (near Indianapolis); Atlanta, GA; and Goodyear, AZ. Associates at our Distribution Centers are responsible for the final transportation of merchandise to the sales floor. Our critical team members literally 'deliver' the DICK'S experience to our customers.
Weekend: Friday, Saturday, Sunday 6:00am - to close
- Coordinate and complete various audits in the warehouse.
- Conduct internal investigations at the Distribution Center.
- Work with law enforcement agencies to resolve theft issues.
- Investigate shortages on inbound and outbound deliveries.
- Ensure that all Loss Prevention Policies and guidelines are being maintained.
- Conduct new hire orientations to educate new associates on Loss Prevention Policies and Procedures.
- Utilize Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) to monitor flow of freight in the Distribution Center.
- Ensure that monthly alarm tests are completed and non-functional zones are repaired.
- Cover different shifts to accommodate vacation time.
- Serve as liaison to hired security team
- Responsible for opening & closing the building.
- Other duties as assigned.
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
Candidates seeking employment with DICK'S Sporting Goods should be prepared to successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug test prior to beginning employment.
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications*Basic reading and comprehension skills.
*Record of demonstrated leadership skills.
*Excellent written and verbal communication skills
*Excellent organizational skills.
*Demonstrated knowledge of CCTV Systems.
*Demonstrated knowledge of burglar and fire alarm systems.
*Associate degree in Criminal Justice or related field or equivalent experience
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://dsg.contacthr.com/50700161.jpg /