Low Boy Operator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/23/2016
Clemens Food Group
Clemens Food Group is the industry leader in customer solutions. Originally founded in 1895, the Company has a long rich heritage, deeply rooted in values. Clemens Food Group is a vertically coordinated company that includes hog farming, food production, logistical services, and transportation. To this day, it remains steadfastly dedicated to continuing previous generations' commitment by operating as good stewards of the community and the environment, offering quality innovative products and services, and working with our business partners, customers, employees, and family members with the highest degree of integrity and ethics.
P.I.T. (Powered Industrial Truck) Operators are responsible for the safe transfer of material, product and supplies across production areas. P.I.T. Operators must understand production flows and needs and be able to manage logistics within production areas. P.I.T. Operators are responsible to inspect and document the condition of equipment in writing. P.I.T. Operators are also be responsible to operate scale and labeling equipment.
Examples of jobs within this position include, but are not limited to: Bin Washer/Runner, Skid Runner, Floor Person, Low Boy Operator and Material Handler.
- Product Inspection.
- Computer Work/Data Entry.
- Powered Industrial Trick Operator.
- Run low bow and forklift.
- Heavy lifting.
- Quick palletizing boxes.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Additional BenefitsFull service, 24/7, gym on site in our Hatfield, PA office location. Gym includes full-size basketball court, weight and exercise machines, fitness instructors and classes throughout the day.
Onsite cafeteria and company store for purchases at a discounted price.
Wellness Program with activities through the year to promote physical and mental well-being.
Annual Company picnic and celebration events for Team Member recognition.
Discounts with area businesses.