This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Loyalty Ambassador will effectively provide services personally or to immediately refer requests to the appropriate department manager.
* Develop relationships with Select Guests and serve as their point of contact for any hotel or program questions.
* Create memorable experiences for our Select Guests during their stay.
* Welcome Select Guests upon arrival and ensure all their requests and needs are met throughout their stay.
* Resolve any concerns or issues with Select Guest, communicating any needs or special requests to fellow hotel departments.
* Arrange Select Guest and special occasion amenities via In-Room Dining.
* Conduct Loyalty Program training with other Front Office and hotel associates.
* Conduct monthly Loyalty meetings with relevant hotel associates.
* Promote the Select Guest program to guests that are current not members.
* Maintain Select Guest product inventories.
* Conduct guestroom inspections prior to Select Guest arrival.
* Will assist in Front Office operations as needed.
* Perform any other duties assigned by the Front Office Management.
* Be pleasant, smile and greet all guests, using surnames when obtained.
* Be actively engaged with our guests and deliver memorable guest experiences.
* Create unique, personalized WOW moments at every opportunity.
* Previous customer/guest service experience; hotel and front office experience is strongly preferred.
* Previous experience in high customer contact environment; with previous experience answering customer questions and handling customer concerns.
* Previous cash handling and multi-phone usage experience.
* Must possess the ability to multi-task in a busy environment, follow through successfully on guest requests, ensure guest satisfaction, and work as a team player.
* Must be service and detail oriented; possessing a friendly approachable demeanor and strong problem-solving skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: