Loyalty Programs, CRM Marketing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
The Wellington Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Wellington Group has been engaged to find an experienced Loyalty Programs, CRM Marketing Manager to lead the development, optimization, analytics, and execution surrounding customer loyalty and CRM initiatives. Ideal candidate has hands-on experience with CRM, rewards programs, apps and mobile services for B2C. Great career opportunity to join a growing company with a global reach. Apply Today!
Loyalty Programs, CRM Marketing Manager will play an integral role in customer acquisition and retention programs. We are seeking an analytically-focused candidate who thrives in a fast-paced, evolving company environment. Must be a driven leader that can oversee the development, execution and analysis of the company's loyalty program, and position the brand as the premiere B2C loyalty experience.
THE QUALIFIED LOYALTY PROGRAMS, CRM MARKETING MANAGER WILL HAVE:
* 5-10 years of success with CRM and Loyalty marketing in a food service, restaurant, cafe or e-commerce environment
* BA/BSDegree with an MBA or Master's is highly desired
* Innovative thinker who looks for inspiration and ideas based on consumer engagement and feedback
* Strong understanding of core e-commerce and CRM KPI's, data, & analytics
* Ability to develop new models, analysis and reports
* Strong knowledge of Lookalike modeling, practices, ads and digital/mobile programs
* Experienced with mobile media tools, mobile-apps, mobile rewards and digital
* Strong project management skills, able to manage simultaneous projects
* Effective oral and written communication skills with a strong ability to efficiently communicate and present ideas to key stakeholders
* High proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email
* Able to work on a cross-functional, global team