Lunchables Shift Lead-Line 22
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/31/2016
H.J. Heinz Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition ID
Lunchables Shift Lead-Line 22
Under the direction of the Line Lead, the Shift Lead works with a team of equipment owners, process owners, operators, and mechanics to ensure the efficient manufacture of high quality food products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
* Ensure line staffing needs are met for your shift through creating/managing team Labor Schedules
* Improve the capability of your team through coaching and training
* Ensureall safety and quality procedures are followed
* Ensure that the finished product is always produced at the correct quality in a sustainable manner
* Drive Continuous Improvement of systems and results
* Own the team shift plan and supports team members as needed
* Organizes resources and manages flow to work throughout the shift as needed
* Coaches each equipment owner on the execution of their DMSs and on maintenance of line standards
* Providesinput to EO s work plans as needed to ensure their shift develops and deliversas needed
* Participatesin and ensure the team results and needs are captured in all DDS meetings
* Participates in Line Team Weekly/Monthly reviews with leadership.
* Meets regularly with individual(s) being coached to share observations and toidentify help needed.
* Actively engage other coaches/leaders to identify and eliminate critical barriers to progress.
* Emphasizes implementation of root cause systemic counter measures to address losses.
* Recognizes and celebrates successes
* Emphasizes implementation of root cause systemic counter measures to address losses
* Sets and maintains line standards
* Requests resources for the team/ line as needed
* Lead / Facilitate Level 1 DDS Meetings (team huddle meetings)
* Attend Level 2 DDS Meetings for assigned Line
* Proactively engaged with providing updates to previous and following shifts
* Communicate all line personnel performance issues with Line Lead
* Perform planned predictive, preventative, and breakdown maintenance on all equipment and machinery responsibility area, using knowledge of high-speed machinery,mechanisms, basic power transmission components, pneumatic devices, basic hydraulics, and electrical devices to observe and troubleshoot line or process. Write work orders when needed.
* Drive the improvement of line effectiveness and quality measures.
* Must be able to operate all packaging equipment and coach others on equipment operation.
* Must be able to perform all Quality checks and update tracking systems (i.e. ZARPAC, QualitySuites, PCR s)
* Coordinates product change overs according to production schedule.
* Analyzes down time and equipment failures. Plans, as well as documents line/process repairs. Prioritize needs with Maintenance Lead.
* Comply with safety policies and accident prevention and compliance programs.
* Assist with the following line tasks: Payroll compliance, Cycle Count, and LPR updates
* Other duties asassigned
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 847 646-6044 for assistance.