Luxury Residential Real Estate Acquisitions Associate / Canvasser 8/23/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY _YOUR LUXURY RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE CANVASSING AND ACQUISITION EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED FOR LEADING REAL ESTATE DEVELOPER IN NEW YORK CITY!_
A leading real estate development company in New York City is seeking an Acquisitions Associate/Canvasser, who will report to the Head of Acquisitions, and be a critical member of the Acquisitions team. The candidate will be expected to generate leads, cultivate relationships and interact with New York City property investors and owners.
_THE ACQUISITIONS ASSOCIATE / CANVASSER MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS_:
* Ability to multi-task and work independently
* Self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
* Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint required; Argus experience preferred
* Real estate underwriting, valuation and due diligence experience
* Mission critical personality attributes:
* Passion for real estate
* Attention to detail
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
_THE ACQUISITIONS ASSOCIATE / CANVASSER WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES_:
* Coordinate deal sourcing and transaction screening
* Generate investment leads through consistent phone prospecting, networking and research
* Create property and investment summaries
* Build and maintain relationships with brokers, property owners and other market participants
* Real estate market research
* Compile detailed databases of property owners and transaction details
* Support property-level due diligence and transaction closings
Company offers a base salary, commission and full benefits package.
Best Headhunters is a team oriented search firm who provides a unique, hands-on caring approach in helping a candidate match their experience with the right job opportunity. There is never a fee to the candidate for our representation. Plus, you will receive the benefit of our extensive experience and our long-term relationships with many of America's leading companies.
We offer career coaching, and will assist you every step of the way in your goal to advance your career. We encourage candidates to be pro-active, especially in light of today's uncertain insurance environment in which mergers and downsizing are a common reality. This underscores the importance of placing your career in the hands of a search firm with your best interests at the core of its daily mission.
KEY WORDS: NEW YORK CITY, LUXURY RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE, ACQUISITIONS ASSOCIATE, CANVASSER, REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT, OWNERS, INVESTORS