Lync / Skype For Business Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for LYNC/SKYPE FOR BUSINESS ENGINEER for our client in HOUSTON, TX
JOB TITLE: LYNC/SKYPE FOR BUSINESS ENGINEER
JOB LOCATION: HOUSTON, TX
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* Level 1-3 Expected Skills (Operations / Technical Support)
* Individual will be expected to interface withusers of the Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business product line. Perform Level 1, 2 & 3 support responsibilities.
* Support ongoing Base activities for Day to Day Operations, along with acting as a project resource to build out new infrastructure.
* Microsoft Lync 2010, 2013 and Skype for Business experience & in depth knowledge with all modalities, with emphasis on Enterprise and Peer-to- Peer Voice.
* Knowledge of Topology Builder, Lync Call Routing, Lync Conferencing, Response Groups, Lync
Server and User troubleshooting, Create Lync User Accounts, use of Powershell automated scripts, Lync Network Configuration, Lync Edge. Strong voice background in Carrier circuits / trunking including SIP, knowledge of Audiocode Gateways, SBAs, Analog Converters, Oracle / ACME Packet Session Border Controllers
* Global unified communications architecture & design
* Enterprise voice deployment expertise
* Microsoft Lync/ Skype for Business architecture
* SBA's (AudioCodes) and SBC (Acme Packet/Oracle) knowledge
* Global dial plan and routing
* Site planning for Lync/ Skype for Business enterprise voice deployments
* Call flows and transcoding knowledge
* Voice codec knowledge
* Lync/ Skype for Business audio/video conferencing architecture
* Design/Recommendation of bolt on / PBX functionality replacement solutions and analog device support
* Emergency services solutions to meet country specific requirements
* Design of data retention, logging and call routing solutions to meet country specific data privacy and other regulatory requirements