Lync Voice Engineer 8/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: LYNC VOICE ENGINEER - DIRECT HIRE / FULLTIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: MELVILLE, NY
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
* Skillful in doing configuration on Audio Codes/SBC/SBA devices
* Good Experience in handling Contact Center issues eg Netcall
* Experience in upgrading, installing, configuring, designing and migrating to Lync 2013
* Should be able to make HLD and LLD for Lync and should have experience creating design presentations on Lync 2013
* Should have Lync with Enterprise Voice experience namely:
* Experience in Lync 2013 with full Voice and Video integration is highly desired.
* Experience in utilizing Lync as a PBX replacement
* Must have diverse technical background with experience on multiple technologies
* Broad knowledge of Microsoft products and technologies and its integration with Lync Server
* Good in server administration and troubleshooting
* Good knowledge on the working for SBC, SBA, Director Server etc.
* Strong career interest with a focus on professional improvement focused on Unified Communication technologies.
* Experience working in enterprise environments
* Should be comfortable working with a team with a diverse skill set, location and culture across different countries.
* Preferred certifications but not mandatory - MCSA, MCSE (current release), MCTS or MCITP Exchange and Lync
* Must be adaptable and quickly understand the new technologies/emerging markets
* Should have a strong understanding of ITIL concepts. Certification is a plus but not mandatory.