M & B Enrollment Processor 1 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB Title: M&B ENROLLMENT PROCESSOR 1
Location: Utica, New York 13502
Summary: Under the direction of the Supervisor, upon successful completion of all phases of training, and in accordance with established HIPAA regulations the Enrollment Processor will perform end to end enrollment core processing in accordance with the Health Plan Operations enrollment regulations and Underwriting Guidelines.
Essential Responsibilities/Accountabilities Level I:
* Installs and maintains all group information, benefit changes, cancellations, reinstatements and general group information utilizing Siebel, STM, and IG systems.
* Reviews group enrollment activity and associated documents for accuracy regarding group coverage through an employer group using knowledge and expertise of group regulations, processing guidelines, and rate components.
* Calculates premium rates of group enrollment products using pre-existing tables or other input sources including but not limited to Rx, medical, riders, etc.
* Updates various tables and validates input data on daily error reports from all electronic and paper sources.
* Audits Aged Transaction reports and takes necessary action to complete timely according to established metrics.
* Monitors receipts to ensure timely and accurate enrollment.
* Responsible for knowledge and accuracy on base level processing which includes 1 operating system, 1-2inventory areas, or specialization in one component of the end to end workflow
* Meets expectations for sustainable levels of accuracy and productivity.
* Consistently demonstrates high standards of integrity by supporting the Lifetime Healthcare Companies mission and values and adhering to the Corporate Code of Conduct.
* Maintains high regard for member privacy in accordance with the corporate privacy policies and procedures.
* Regular and reliable attendance is expected and required.
* Performs other functions as assigned by management
Minimum Qualifications Level I:
* Minimum of two years insurance operations or related work experience and proven ability to exercise the requirements and responsibilities of the position required. Associates Degree with emphasis in accounting, business, or public relations preferred.
* Proven written and communication skills.
* Proven organizational, analytical, and time management skills.
* Demonstrated knowledge of how membership systems work overall.
* Expertise in computer operation including Access DB, Excel, or other industry used database systems
* Knowledge and accuracy on base level processing to include Siebel, STM, IG, Legacy systems such as LRSP, TOPPS, CAPS etc/
Equal Opportunity Employer
* All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.