M -Sr Account Service Rep
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MetroPCS provides the freedom and convenience of unlimited, no-annual-contract wireless services on a nationwide 4G network for a flat rate. With MetroPCS, customers get great value and a wide variety of device choices from leading brands. A flagship brand operated by T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE:
TMUS), MetroPCS products and services are available online and across the United States through a network of company-owned stores, authorized dealer locations, and leading national retailers.This position will cover the Bakersfield, CA territory - ideal candidate will live within, or be willing to relocate to within this territory.The M-Sr Account Service Repposition is a door level leadership role for the Indirect Distribution and National Retail Channels in a local market and is responsible for the sales performance, training, communication local door marketing/merchandising and the execution of all sales and marketing strategies/tactics. Creates and fosters strong working relationships with door management, sales associates and dealer principals. Adheres to MetroPCS' Code of Conduct at all times including interaction with indirect doors of business.Minimum Required
- 2 years of sales experienceDesired
- Experience in the wireless industryEducationMinimum Required
- Bachelors Degree
- Or equivalent related experience/education.Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.Essential Functions
- Creates strategic plans for overall door performance and productivity that supports the overall indirect strategy.
- Creates weekly and monthly scheduled visits designed to drive overall door productivity and the markets indirect strategy. Holds dealers and doors accountable for markets suggested retail merchandising strategy and operations.
- Effectively communicates, schedules, and delivers sales training as required for indirect distribution doors. Also attends internal team training and events.
- Maintains and documents all store visit activity and reviews previous visits and initiatives for maximum productivity.
- Monitors competitive distribution in the marketplace and provides feedback to Account Manager on changes and trends.
- Handles and or escalates any compliance or conduct issues to the Account Manager, as needed.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law. .