This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Are you mechanically inclined and well-versed in production machinery* Looking to work in a clean, climate-controlled manufacturing environment* If so, Pro Staff has a great opportunity for you in Oconto, Wisconsin! We are recruiting machine operators to set-up and run high speed automatic wire processing machines.
In this role, you will be responsible for setting up, running, and troubleshooting equipment as necessary. Qualified candidates will have technical skills and experience with machinery as well as strong communication and problem-solving skills. Does this describe you* Read on for more details!
Hours: 2nd shift - Monday through Thursday, 3 pm until 1 am
Duration: Temporary to hire
Compensation: Starting at $13.50 per hour. Pay rate goes up to $15/hr once you learn how to run machines
* Read and interpret work orders and project specifications
* Determine required materials for run
* Set machine speeds according to equipment standards
* Utilize hand tools to make necessary adjustments
* Communicate with supervisor or quality department regarding any production issues
* Distinguish between different color, gauges, markings, and types of wire
* Utilize measuring equipment to check material dimensions
* Participate in Kaizen events and continuous improvement
* Previous machine operation experience
* Prior experience with Komax machines preferred
* Knowledge of wires, wire crimping, and wire terminations
* Ability to read schematics
* Ability to set-up, operate, and run various machines
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Ability to visually differentiate between various wire colors
* Ability to communicate, lift 40-60 pounds, utilize fine and gross motor skills, and be on feet throughout a shift, occasionally climbing or balancing
Think you ve got the background to thrive in this role* Apply today or submit your resume to Appleton@prostaff.com for further consideration!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.