This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Accountabilities
* A high school graduate or equivalent with 3+ years working forklift experience in a manufacturing setting (high-speed manufacturing is preferred).
* Effective record keeping skills and the ability to focus on details.
* Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks at the same time.
* Effective and proven communication skills (both written and verbal) working in a team environment.
* A high school diploma or equivalent with 5+ years working experience in a manufacturing setting (high-speed manufacturing is preferred).
* An Associates/technical degree is a bonus or a related vocational/technical certification (journeyman card, technical license, etc.).
* Strong proven working experience in preventative maintenance, troubleshooting skills and equipment re-build expertise are required for these roles.
* Proven mathematical skills as well as strong reasoning ability and problem solving skills.
* High competency in the use of micrometers, calipers, presses, lathes, grinders, gauges and other related tool room equipment.
* Knowledge of ferrous, non-ferrous and non-metallic materials, as well as cutting lubricants, grinding compounds and other processing materials.
* This position also requires the individual to be able to read and interpret mechanical blueprints, electrical schematics and parts specifications.
* Effective and proven communication skills working in a team environment.
* Employees must have their own set of basic tools.
* Must be able to work twelve (12) hour shifts, both day and evening.
* Must have the ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds on occasion
Crown offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision/prescription/ life insurance and income protection benefits as well as a company funded pension plan, 401(K), stock purchase, tuition reimbursement and gain sharing programs. Also, as part of our Total Safety Culture, Crown is committed to the safety, health and well-being of all of our employees and their family.