This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob summary
The Account Manager must sell CEMEX's line of products and act as a CEMEX business representative in the marketplace. The Account Manager is also responsible for the profitability of their accounts.
Duties and responsibilities
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with external and internal customers.
* Develop account sales that meet the market mix targets set by the Company.
* Compile market information to validate market mix targets, or suggest changes.
* Negotiate agreements with customers to attain the highest possible unit selling prices and profits.
* Manage customer expectations of the product ordering and delivery process, credit agreement and payment terms among others.
* Participate in sales meetings and other scheduled events.
* Update monthly sales forecast
* Participate in the development of future project bids.
* Adhere to all Cemex requirements for pricing and quotations, vehicle and expense account management, and customer file management.
* Adhere to all CEMEX and O.S.H.A. rules and regulations at all times and wear proper safety equipment while on plant grounds
* Meet or exceed company safety standards
* Perform other job responsibilities as assigned by management
* Possess a basic understanding of technology including Access, Excel, Word and Windows, Command data
* Three years related sales experience preferred
* Continuous exposure to extreme heat, extreme cold, extreme noise, and working outdoors.
* Must wear protective equipment while at the location
* Requires walking, sitting, lifting, pushing, pulling, and climbing to a significant degree
* Heavy Work-Exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to to move objects
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear, in order to communicate to employees/visitors as well as function safely around heavy rolling equipment
CEMEX is an EEO/AA (equal opportunity/affirmative action) institution and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, physical or mental disability, creed, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or gender expression in the programs or activities which it operates.
CEMEX es una institucin EEO/AA (igualdad de oportunidad/accin afirmativa) y no discrimina en base al sexo, edad, raza, color, religin, discapacidad fsica o mental, credo, origen nacional, estatus veterano, orientacin sexual, infomacin gentica, identidad de gnero, o expresin de gnero en los programas o actividades los cuales opera.